Secure Credit Card Processing
A Complete Payment Processing Solution Perfect for Any Business
Fitzhugh POS Solutions and our partner Shift4 Payments are leaders in secure payment processing solutions. Our point-of-sale systems and payment processing services are used all over the country by the Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce industries.
We can provide merchants of all sizes and industries with a single solution that includes secure gateway connection, point of sale integration, point-to-point encrypted (P2PE) EMV devices, and full merchant services. From an independent retail shop to multinational hotel chains, we have the connections and tools to provide world-class features, technologies, and services to businesses all over the United States. Our all-in-one payment processing solution delivers unparalleled benefits.
The Highest Level of Data Security
Our payment platform offers the highest level of transaction and financial data security, including certified compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We have powerful tools in place to ensure that our merchant’s transaction processing systems do not store or process sensitive payment card data, providing the highest level of data security available.
Our Merchant Benefits:
- Payment Processing: Our partnership with Shift4 Payments offers highly competitive merchant services built on decades of payment processing experience.
- Competitive Pricing: By combining gateway services with traditional merchant services, we can offer you the lowest total cost to accept credit card payments.
- Huge Savings: Free hardware and terminals as well as reduced or waived gateway and setup fees.
- Ironclad Security: Our secure payment gateway features the original tokenization solution, PCI- validated point-to-point encryption (P2PE), and the latest in EMV technology.
- Exceptional Support: We provide unmatched 24-7 customer service for every facet of your payments, including your gateway, point of sale, processing and merchant services, devices, and more.